Rotate an object:
this is the action that makes an object rotate.
The parameters are:
- Target: the object you want to rotate.
- Angle: the rotation angle.
- Origin X: the horizontal anchoring coordinate of the rotation, as a percentage.
- Origin Y: the vertical anchoring coordinate of the rotation, as a percentage.
- Duration: the duration of the rotation, in seconds.
- Acceleration: the behavior mode of the object being moved.
- Repeat: how many times you want to rotate the objects (0= to infinity).
Download the example file Rotate.scproj.zip
[advanced_iframe securitykey=”daniela” src=”/wp-content/uploads/examples/Rotate/OEBPS/assets/1/page.xhtml”]